Workshop service costs
Basic service    $65.00
- - De-grease/wash
- - Adjust deralieurs and brakes
- - Straighten derailer hanger
- - Quick true of wheels and check bearings
- - Torque up bolts and pump tyres
Re-Cable service    $125.00
As above plus
- - Replace all the inner and out gear and brake cables.
- - On mtb’s bleed brakes.
- - Road bikes plus the cost of bar tape $20-$30
- - Genuine Campag cables plus $50.00
Assemble complete road and mountain bikes form parts* and frame supplied
- - Sram and Shimano  $165.00 includes cables
- - Campagnolo    $195.00 includes cables
- - Track or fixed gear $120
- - Un filled mtb disc brakes plus $35.00
Strip and re-build $225 plus parts.
*All parts purchased online that are available through us at cyclic incur a 5% surcharge of full retail. e.g.  Sram Force build kit incurs 5% on top of $1559.00= a $77.95 surcharge.
Professional wheel building service.
Labour cost of $50 per wheel plus the cost of spokes.
We use and recommend DT Swiss spokes.
-DT Champion sliver $.95 each
-DT Competition silver $1.45 each
-DT Competition black $1.95 each
-DT Revolution silver $2.25 each
-DT Revolution black $3.10 each
-DT Supercomp (Evan's fav) $3.45
-DT Aerolite silver $8.75 each
-DT Aerolite black $9.52  each
Case Hire using our lockable hard case $55.00
-Race day wheel hire
-Power meter hire
-Triathlon bike hire
Details to follow.